Samsung Internet is one of the web browsers that are available on Android devices. It is one of the few apps created by Samsung that is not exclusive to Galaxy smartphones and tablets. As long as the device runs Android 5.0 or later, the browser can be used on both Galaxy and ‘non-Galaxy’ devices. Samsung Internet is available for download from the Google Play Store or Samsung’s Galaxy Store.
Samsung Internet browser interface
All of the buttons in Samsung Internet are located at the bottom of the user interface, which is ideal for one-handed use, especially when compared to Google Chrome.
Additionally, it allows you to relocate the address/URL bar to the lower half of the screen; however, by default, the address bar is located at the top of the screen, while buttons for moving forward and backward are located at the bottom. The default button and address bar layout on Samsung Internet devices is probably familiar to the majority of users, but it is very simple to move the address bar to the bottom of the screen.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you move the address bar in Samsung Internet to the bottom:
- Download the Samsung Internet
web browseron your Android device from the Google Play Storeor Galaxy Store.
- Open the Samsung Internet app on your smartphone.
- Then, tap on the three-horizontal line menu button available on the left corner.
- Go to the
- After that, select the Layout and menus option.
- Under the address bar position section, hit the Bottom checkbox.
- The address or URL bar will be relocated to the bottom of your mobile device.
The address bar is now located directly above the bottom row of buttons, making it easier to tap it and type in new URLs, especially if you are operating your device with one hand.